Using the Column shortcode, you can create a column layout within your post or page.
You can add the shortcode before or after you've written the text. However, if you have written the text beforehand, do not highlight the text. If the text is highlighted when you insert the shortcode, the shortcode will replace your information.
To create a column layout, follow the instructions below:
- Navigate to the appropriate post or page.
- Click the shortcode button. A drop-down list displays.
- Select Column Layout. A pop-up appears.
- Select the number of columns you would like to include in your post or page. For example, if you choose to display four equal columns, you would choose 4 columns.
- Choose the width of the columns you like to display. Based on the number of columns, you'll see different options displayed here.
You can choose any combination that totals 1 (e.g., 100% of the total width). To display 4 columns, you would select the 1/4 button four times.
For example, the chosen 4 columns allows you three width choices:
Click the tab icon to delete a choice.
When finished, click Insert.
- 1/4 (25% of the total post or page width),
- 2/4 (50%of the total post or page width)
- or 3/4 (75% of the total post or page width).
The implications of this system means that you have control over the size of your columns. Though you might choose 4 columns, you could display two columns: the first of which is 3/4 width and the second of which is 1/4 width.
Eum ut dolorem vulputate. Novum graece fierent duo no, in reque clita vis. Democritum vituperata ea mea, pro ignota aperiam et. Qualisque percipitur accommodare ex sed. Vel at ignota expetenda pertinacia. Duo te case argumentum, ne has habeo laoreet vituperata.