Article Found In:

My classroom is too hot/cold, can I adjust the temperature?

If your classroom is experiencing any physical or environmental problems (temperature, water leak, burned out light bulbs, power failure, etc.) you can contact Classroom Services at 247-HELP (247-4357) and the helpline staff will submit a repair request to FOD on your behalf.

If you would like to contact FOD directly, you can do so at 292-HELP (292-4357) or submit a request here: